CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK: Kristen Stewart

Kristen Jaymes Stewart was born April 9, 1990 and she is an American
actress. Although she is best known for playing Bella Swan in The
Twilight Saga, Stewart has also starred in films, such as Panic Room
(2002), Speak (2004), Into the Wild (2007), The Cake Eaters (2007),
Adventureland (2009), The Runaways (2010), Snow White and the Huntsman
(2012) and On the Road
(2012). She is a winner of so many awards. She is charming and really
looks good in her outfits.


Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Her style has really evolved but I think it's not personal for her. Like she has a stylist picking out stuff. It's not very convincing for me But she's a really pretty girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay lol. She is really beautiful and I love her outfits. Thanks for stopping by and dropping a comment. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, so feel free to drop comments related to the post's content and I will reply. For any comment outside the post's content, please feel free to email me at ayooluwaakande@gmail.com , I will surely reply your mail. Click on www.twitter.com/keakay_blog to follow the blog on Twitter.