NOW THAT'S GOD

Happy Sunday guys! I came across this write-up, "NOW THAT'S GOD", on
Passion up and I was like I'm going to share it. It is a touching
story.

"It was one of the hottest days of
the dry season. We had not
seen rain in almost a month.
The crops were dying. Cows had
stopped giving milk. The creeks
and streams were long gone
back into the earth. It was a dry
season that would bankrupt
several farmers before it was
through.
Every day, my husband and his
brothers would go about the
arduous process of trying to get
water to the fields. Lately this
process had involved taking a
truck to the local water
rendering plant and filling it up
with water. But severe rationing
had cut everyone off. If we
Didn't see some rain soon...we
would lose everything. It was on
this day that I learned the true
lesson of sharing and witnessed
the only miracle I have seen
with my own eyes. I was in the
kitchen making lunch for my
husband and his brothers when
I saw my
Six-year-old son, Billy, walking
toward the woods. He wasn't
walking with the usual carefree
abandon of a youth but with a
serious purpose. I could only
see his back. He was obviously
walking with a great effort ...
trying to be as still as possible.
Minutes after he disappeared
into the woods, he came
running out again, toward the
house. I went back to making
sandwiches; thinking that
whatever task he had been
doing was completed. Moments
later, however, he was once
again walking in that slow
purposeful stride toward the
woods. This activity went on for
an hour: walking carefully to the
woods, running back to the
house.
Finally I couldn't take it any
longer and I crept out of the
house and followed him on his
journey (being very careful not
to be seen...as he was obviously
doing important work and didn't
need his Mommy checking up
on him). He was cupping both
hands in front of him as he
walked, being very careful not
to spill the water he held in
them ... maybe two or three
tablespoons were held in his
tiny hands. I sneaked close as
he went into the woods.
Branches and thorns slapped
his little face, but he did not try
to avoid them. He had a much
higher purpose. As I leaned in
to spy on him, I saw the most
amazing site.
Several large deer loomed in
front of him. Billy walked right
up to them. I almost screamed
for him to get away. A huge
buck with elaborate antlers was
dangerously close. But the buck
did not threaten him...he didn't
even move as Billy knelt down.
And I saw a tiny fawn lying on
the ground; obviously suffering
from dehydration and heat
exhaustion, lift its head with
great effort to lap up the water
cupped in my beautiful boy's
hand. When the water was
gone, Billy jumped up to run
back to the house and I hid
behind a tree.
I followed him back to the house
to a spigot to which we had shut
off the water. Billy opened it all
the way up and a small trickle
began to creep out. He knelt
there, letting the drip, drip
slowly fill up his makeshift
"cup," as the sun beat down on
his little back. And it came clear
to me: The trouble he had
gotten into for playing with the
hose the week before. The
lecture he had received about
the importance of not wasting
water. The reason he didn't ask
me to help him. It took almost
twenty minutes for the drops to
fill his hands. When he stood up
and began the trek back, I was
there in front of him.
His little eyes just filled with
tears. "I'm not wasting," was all
he said. As he began his walk, I
joined him...with a small pot of
water from the kitchen. I let him
tend to the fawn. I stayed away.
It was his job. I stood on the
edge of the woods watching the
most beautiful heart I have ever
known working so hard to save
another life. As the tears that
rolled down my face began to
hit the ground, other
drops...and more drops...and
more suddenly joined them. I
looked up at the sky. It was as if
God, himself, was weeping with
pride.
Some will probably say that this
was all just a huge coincidence.
Those miracles don't really
exist. That it was bound to rain
sometime. And I can't argue
with that... I'm not going to try.
All I can say is that the rain that
came that day saved our
farm...just like the actions of
one little boy saved another.
I don't know if anyone will read
this...but I had to send it out. To
honor the memory of my
beautiful Billy, who was taken
from me much too soon... But
not before showing me the true
face of God, in a little,
sunburned body.
*~THAT'S GOD ~*
Have you ever been just sitting
there and all of a sudden you
feel like doing something nice
for someone you care for?
THAT'S GOD! He speaks to you
through the Holy Spirit
Have you ever been down and
out and nobody seems to be
around for you to
Talk to?
THAT'S GOD! He wants you to
speak to Him.
Have you ever been thinking
about somebody that you
haven't seen in a long time and
then next thing you know you
see them or receive a phone call
from them?
THAT'S GOD! There's no such
thing as coincidence.
Have you ever received
something wonderful that you
didn't even ask for, like money
in the mail, a debt that had
mysteriously been cleared, or a
coupon to a department store
where you had just seen
something you wanted, but
couldn't afford.
THAT'S GOD. . He knows the
desires of your heart. .
Have you ever been in a
situation and you had no clue
how it is going to get better, but
now you look back on it?
THAT'S GOD! He passes us
through tribulation to see a
brighter day.
DO YOU THINK THAT THIS CARD
WAS ACCIDENTALLY SENT TO
YOU?
NOPE!
Please pass this along and
share the Power of God.
In all that we do, we need to
totally give HIM Thanks and our
blessings will continue to
multiply.
NOW THAT'S GOD!!!!!!!!
Don't tell GOD how Big your
storm is.
Tell the storm how Big your GOD
is!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
GOD LOVES YOU"

Hope you have learnt one or two things.

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week ahead. Always remember,
Jesus loves you so so so much.

Comments