STYLE: Contemporary Ankara (Print) Styles 1

Happy Sunday Guys! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I keep this
collection of pictures of ankara (print) styles that are really WOW,
sassy and really modern. As in they are not old school styles. They
are styles you could wear to church, dinner, wedding, even to work and
you could even rock them as casual outfits.
I keep them so that anytime I have any ankara (print) piece to sew, I
just pick one of the style for my tailor to sew my piece into. I
started keeping this stylish collection, since when I noticed that I
usually have the problem on deciding the style I want my ankara piece
to be made into. So with this collection, I already know what my piece
is going to look like and I also already know what accessories, and
shoe that will match my outfit before the tailor even start sewing the
piece (lol).
So the next time you are going to the tailor's shop, have the style
you want your ankara (print) piece to be sewed into. I added two
pictures for guys, which I think the ankara style is really cool.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead.

Comments

  1. Hahahaha! I do the same hun but I don't keep pictures I keep any magazine or newspaper that has any style and take it to my tailor. Great collection I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I do the same hun
    but I don't keep pictures I keep
    any magazine or newspaper
    that has any style I like and I take it
    to my tailor. Great collection I
    must say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks. Thanks for a dropping a comment.

      Delete
  3. The guy on yellow print pants is super hot. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree with you. Thanks for dropping a comment

      Delete
  4. They're very nice, the colors the floras, the styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exactly what I do when I see a style that I like. Great blog by the way. I actually just posted a post regarding ankara myself, please do check it out!
    http://houseofadelaide.blogspot.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks. I will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete
  6. Am takin one of the styles to my tailor rit way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are taking the styles to your tailor. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Waoh so cool...yu jix made ankara sewing easy fr me! Love yu *blowkisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! *I receive the kisses*. I'm glad I made sewing easier for you. Thanks for dropping your comment.

      Delete
  8. Waoh so cool...yu jix made ankara sewing easy fr me! Love yu *blowkisses*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Diz kul,perfect n gorgeous.nw i knw d style 2 sew 4 my customerz.tkz 4 diz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad you now know the style to sew for your customers. Thanks for dropping a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, so feel free to drop comments related to the post's content and I will reply. For any comment outside the post's content, please feel free to email me at ayooluwaakande@gmail.com , I will surely reply your mail. Click on www.twitter.com/keakay_blog to follow the blog on Twitter.